An exciting position has become available for a full-time MIG Fabricator Welder to join our team based in Milton, Stoke-on-Trent. The successful candidate will earn a competitive rate of pay. Hours of work will be 37-hours per week, Monday to Thursday. Overtime is readily available on Fridays and Saturdays depending upon business activity.
The main role will be the fabrication of mild steel components for use in petrochemical, automative, agricultural and exhibition industries. Alifab have UK CA execution class 2 accreditation (formerly known as CE) for load bearing structures; experience in this area would be a distinct advantage. However, additional training and development are available, for the right candidate.
- You must be able to read and fabricate to technical drawings
- You will be experienced in MIG welding
- Sub-assembly experience (test building) is preferred
- You should be able to produce a quality finished weld deposition, with good penetration and finish
- You should have the ability to linish and prepare components to a high standard suitable for secondary surface coatings
- You will be required to fabricate components to customer specific requirements and tolerance
- Fabricating: 3 years
- Welding qualifications
- Company pension contributions
- 25 days paid holidays including bank holidays
- Basic rate of pay £11-12 per hour (depending upon skills & experience)
- Working hours: 37-hour week, Monday to Thursday.
- Overtime is readily available on Fridays and Saturdays (depending upon activity)
- PPE provided
- Free on site car parking
If interested please forward your cv to email@example.com for weld test and interview.